Premium Organic Soursop Tea Bags (50 tea bags)
Organic soursop tea made from 100% pure organic soursop leaves grown in Malaysia and dried in the tropical warmth. Each resealable pack contains 50 single-serving soursop tea bags.
These organic soursop tea bags product is made on a Malaysian farm a few miles from the Johor Strait in the tropical rolling hills in the southern region of Malaysia.
Our staff has inspected the farm and has had a relationship since 2018.
The leaves are high quality and hand picked from an orchard of 1,000 trees in a legacy part if the farm owned by a single family.
All trees are organically raised. Leaves are air-dried in the warm tropical air and ground into powder and packed into tea bags.
The tea bags make a delicious tea that tastes like a cross between green tea with vanilla notes.
Product is organically grown. Non GMO. No pesticides. No herbicides.
How to prepare Premium Organic Soursop Tea
- Place 1 soursop tea bag in cup or mug.
- Boil fresh water enough to fill cup or mug.
- Fill cup or mug with boiled water
- Let steep for 3 to 5 minutes
- Serve hot. Or let cool and chill in fridge for use as ice tea.
Free shipping of these organic soursop tea bags to U.S. addresses.
Organic tea bag product notes:
- Keep in cool dry covered container or the resealable package it comes in
- Unopened pack has a shelf life of 24+ months
If you prefer whole dried soursop leaves, click here for our 2.5 oz organic soursop whole leaves packs.